10 Jan Make Your Weekend Memorable with these 4 Gold Coast Golf Trips
Queensland’s Gold Coast is home to glistening coastlines, theme parks, a thriving arts and culture scene, and top-notch golf courses, so there’s plenty to discover for every kind of traveler. With some of the country’s best golf courses, fantastic beaches, and fantastic nightlife, it’s no wonder the Gold Coast is Australia’s favorite sporting destination. This iconic region will ensure you have the time of your life if you are searching for Gold Coast golf trips with an amazing experience.
This 2 days package is charged approximately $280.00 per person in the low season and $300.00 per person in the high season.
- Accommodation at Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar for one night, twin share
- A round of golf at Emerald Lakes. The Emerald Lakes Golf Club is located on the Gold Coast. The 18-hole course is known for its pristine lakes and championship design.
- Play one round of golf at the RACV Royal Resort Golf Courses. In addition to offering Australia’s finest golf and sporting events, RACV Royal Pines Resort offers a fully integrated, world-class golf, residential, and hotel resort.
This 3 days golf tour package is charged approximately $480.00 per person in low season and $550.00 per person in high season.
- Stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar for two nights, twin share
- A round of golf each at Emerald Lakes, Brookwater Golf and Country Club, & RACV Royal Resort Golf Courses. With a length of 6,469 meters, Brookwater Golf Course is a par 72, tournament standard golf course. The Brookwater Golf Course, with its varied terrain, strategic design, and landscaping, is the perfect place for a day of premium golf.
This 4 days tour package is charged approximately $720.00 per person in low season and $825.00 per person in high season.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at VIBE Hotel Gold Coast or similar, twin share
- 1 game each at Brookwater Golf and Country Club, Emerald Lakes, RACV Royal Resort Golf Courses & Link Hop Island. The Links Hope Island Golf Course serves as the centerpiece of Hop Island Resort. Featuring 5-Star facilities and consistently ranking as one of Australia’s top ten resort courses, Links Hope Island Golf Course is the ultimate corporate and social golf destination.
This 5 days golf tour package is charged approximately $910.00 per person in low season and $1010.00 per person in high season.
- 3-night stay at Novotel Surfers Paradise or similar, twin share
- A one-night stay at Kooralbyn Valley, twin share
- 1 game each at Brookwater Golf and Country Club, Emerald Lakes, RACV Royal Resort Golf Courses, Link Hop Island & The Kooralbyn Valley Golf
With its warm climate, beautiful beaches, and surfing conditions, the Gold Coast is a major tourist destination. With its gorgeous beaches, picturesque hinterland, and vibrant city life, the Gold Coast offers something for everyone.
Interested in Gold Coast Golf Trips? OZ Golf Tours provides quality & hassle-free golf tours with exciting golf days at magnificent golf courses, along with relaxing, sightseeing, etc. customized as per your budget & needs.