29 Jun Top Golf Courses in Hobart Golf Package to Stay and Play
With a blend of heritage charm and modern luxury, Hobart, nestled in the foothills of Mount Wellington, is a great place to visit. Known for its bustling city, bushland, and beaches, Hobart is the second-oldest city in Australia and the capital of Tasmania. It doesn’t matter if you’d like to take a stroll around historic houses and art galleries or take a swing on the golf course, Hobart has it all.
In addition to this, it is also a paradise for golf lovers with a lot of golf courses. Find out where to play, stay, and enjoy the best Hobart Golf Package and courses in this guide:
1) HOBART & RATHO GOLF PACKAGE:
The oldest golf course in Australia is Ratho Farm. Located in scenic countryside on the outskirts of Bothwell in Tasmania’s Central Highlands, Ratho Farm Golf offers 18 holes of challenging links-style golf.
- Price- 7 Days 6 Nights From $1790 Per Person
- 1 night stay in 4-star accommodation at Hobart with twin share
- 1 night stay in 4-star accommodation at Launceston with twin share
- 3 nights stay in a 3.5-star accommodation at Barnbougle Dunes, with twin share
- Includes Daily Breakfast
- Includes 7 rounds of golf at Royal Hobart, Tasmania Golf Club, Ratho Farm Golf Club, Riverside Golf Club, Barnbougle Dunes, Lost Farm & Bougle Run
- Includes Cart hire (Tasmania Golf Club and Royal Hobart Golf Club, twin share)
- Pull cart for 3 rounds at Barnbougle (Barnbougle courses are walking only)
2) ROYAL HOBART GOLF CLUB:
To the east of Hobart, you will find the Royal Hobart Golf Club, a top-quality Championship golf course. It is Tasmania’s premier member’s golf club and is open all year round for bookings. The Royal Hobart Golf Club is renowned for its immaculate fairways and greens.
- The 18-hole Championship course is rated a Par 73 men’s course and a Par 75 women’s course.
- This location has many strategic bunkers taking advantage of the sand available.
- The club offers reciprocal memberships with a number of international golf clubs.
- The club also offers waterfront dining.
3) Tasmania Golf Club:
It is one of Tasmania’s premier golf clubs. The 18-hole public course has a par 72 and a length of 6685 meters. Additionally, Tasmania Golf Club has narrow, tree-lined fairways with panoramic views and strategically placed green-side bunkers.
- This championship course is beautifully designed and impeccably maintained, winding along the waterfront.
- A noteworthy feature of the course is its large greens, which can be deceptively tricky but provide an opportunity to work on your short game
- Top-of-the-line restaurant overlooking the green
- There are great offers on introductory memberships and excellent prices for visitors
4) Kingston Beach Golf Course:
The most accessible golf course in Hobart for visitors. There are excellent dining and wine options, along with stunning views of the waterfront.
- Memberships to this 18-hole Championship course are highly affordable and offer great value
- Kingston Beach Golf Course is known for its signature holes: 1, 13, and 16, which are great fun to play
Hobart is a great location for tourists to base themselves in order to explore Tasmania and experience golfing.
Looking for some exciting Hobart Golf Packages? With Oz Golf Tours, you’ll enjoy hassle-free golf holidays. With 10+ years of local experience, we can tailor-make hassle-free packages for you that include all golfing fees and hotel stays.